MEET HUDSON JEFFREY WALDRON

This is in front of our apartment. We had just been to my docotor apt where they monitored the baby's heart and did an ultrasound. My fluids had dropped and his heartrate was dropping a little bit after each contraction so they told us to go to the hospital because we were having a baby! Photo below: Taken Friday Feb. 22 at 3 pm right before we headed to the hospital... 6 lbs 15 oz. 21 inches long Born Saturday Feb. 23, 2008 7:17 am
Mamma's sweet boy!
Daddy's little guy! Our New little familySucking his had and trying to find his ear---Look familiar Emily? We still can't believe how alert he is. His little eyes just look back and forth.Bundled up and ready to go home! First car ride... SAD FACE!Then he fell right to sleep as daddy CAREFULLY drove home and mama gave him a finger to hold.

Comments

Amy Jones said…
I can't stand it! I need to meet him NOW! He is sooo stinkin cute! Kim you look Fabulous! Brandon doesn't look bad either. Love you guys!
Emily said…
Oh, I want to kiss his sweet little face! I can't believe I got a sniffle right when he was born! I can't wait to hold him! I know this sounds wierd, but he looks like my babies!
Emily said…
I guess it's not wierd...Brandon is my brother right?
Valerie said…
He's a sweetie! We are so excited for you. And you can hold him as long as you want. Such a great time in your lives. Thanks for sharing pics so soon. Love Valerie, Brad & fam
Summer said…
Oh my gosh I didn't even know you had the baby!!Congratulations!!! He is adorable...good job guys! By the way Kim your blog looks super cute! Glad you figured it out.
Tammy said…
He is soooo sweet! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. I need to get feeling better soon so I can snuggle him. Beautiful boy! We love you guys! If you need anything, call me... I'm happy to bring you guys dinner or anything you need. Hope all is going well!
Brandon and Kim said…
Congrats, He is so cute!!!
Congrats you two!! Hudson looks adorable. Let me know if you need anything.
KIM: I had no idea that you had a blog. Guess what??? Charlie and I have one too. It is hahlfamily.blogspot.com. Now we can keep in touch a little bit better. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible friend and I stink at keeping in touch, but now I'll be able to for sure. OK, so you have the cutest little baby. How is it being a mom? I'm so happy for you and Brandon good luck with everything and congrats again. Love ya and miss ya.
Cassie
Kari and Brian said…
Congratulations! Hudson looks so much like a lot of the other Waldron babies. I wonder why, that gene runs pretty strong. He is soooo cute!! Congratulations again.
Kari and Brian said…
Kim it wouldn't let me add to the previous post but in all your spare time now :) You have been tagged. Go to my blog and check out what to do.

Kari
Mae said…
Kim, he is cute! congrats!! I hope all went well. Please, call me to help with anything. I had a million things i needed from the store when Zane was born, so I'll do runs to Target or Trader Joe's, whatever!
Shauna said…
kim, hes perfect!

cant wait to meet him in a few months...
Foy said…
He is so cute!!! I want to see him =)
Kristen said…
What a wonderful surprise to check your blog and find this! He is so sweet!!! Oh my goodness, the cutest!

congratulations! I'm really happy for you.
Sandy Stevens said…
Okay! I'm am missing you guys like crazy and it has only been three days since I was there. You better put more pix on. I sure enjoyed being a part of your lives. Thanks for sahring! Love, Mom

Popular Posts