Welcome to the world baby Lola Ruby!

Lola Ruby Waldron was welcomed into the world on Wednesday January 26th at 1:11 in the afternoon weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. She is so beautiful and perfect. We are so grateful that she is here safe and healthy. I am doing pretty well considering and feeling better already, just mostly tired--as is expected. Brandon was so amazing during labor and delivery and I am so grateful to be able to share such special moments together that only make our love for each other grow. I know many are dying to see photo's so here are some from our little stay at the hospital...

















I sure missed my little guy while I was at the hospital, but was really grateful he could come and visit. Even though he was scared of my bed and didn't want to have anything to do with me if I was sitting one it..


I love all of Hudson's expressions in these pictures.. When he first walked into the room, he saw me on the bed holding Lola and said, "Is that baby Lola? Is that a toy?" ha ha, love it!










Watching Sponge Bob on the tv
{for the first and HOPEFULLY last time..}


What would we do without Grandma D!? She stayed with Hudson while we are at the hospital and is going to be leaving in a few days.. I don't know what we'll do without her!


Her feet are always tucked up like this (mostly clear up by her belly button, kicking her umbilical cord..)







Isn't she beautiful?!




Some of Lola's Auntie's we able to visit in the hospital, wish all of them lived closer so they could see her! {autumn, emily, amber, jackie}






Daddy's girl..
















The best welcome home a Mama could ask for! :)


Comments

Kristy said…
Congratulations Kim! She is seriously beautiful! I think she looks like Hudson! I hope you are doing well and getting as much sleep as you possibly can!
Katie said…
OH MY GOSH! Kim, she is seriously so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it! I'm in love with these pictures. I think all these babies being born is making me baby hungry. Newborns are so sweet. She is beautiful, congrats! Miss you!
Katie said…
OH yeah, and PS. you look AMAZING! You're glowing!
Luke and Mary said…
Congratulations! She is so precious! Glad to hear everything went well
JS said…
Yea! Congrats! She is beautiful!
She is adorable! I wish so badly that we lived closer to each other! I would love to hold her. You look amazing! Makes me want my little one here!
Tammy said…
Absolutely precious pictures Kim. She is adorable. Miss that little chunky boy and all of you. Yay for Grandma's... I'm glad you have help. Wish we could see you all. Lot's of love.
Rebecca Waldron said…
She is so beautiful! I love her. I love how she tucks in her little legs. Thanks for documenting it so well! We send our love from across the pacific.
Elisabeth said…
She's beautiful Kim!
Ashley said…
Congratulations! She's so precious!
Kim, she is so precious! Man, I wish I looked like you just after I have a baby. You look great! Congratulations on your new little one.
{autie} said…
oh, kim, i love her!
can't wait to meet her...what amazing pictures...figures!
Emily said…
She is so pretty! congrats Kim! You look amazing. I love that picture of her with her feet curled up.
Kimmie said…
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful & looks like she has one proud big brother!
Bedkes said…
She is probably the prettiest newborn I have ever seen! I'm so happy for you!
She is SOOOOO beautiful Kim!!! I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun!
Don said…
Congratulations from us ! She is a great addition to your family. Hudson and Lola are very lucky to have such wonderful loving parents. All the best to everyone.

Don and Meldee Love
How is it that your face looks so thin, your hair is done, and your wardrobe is so cute, when you've just gone through childbirth? Oh that's right, you're Kim, and you look beautiful always! Needless to say, motherhood looks good on you, and your little angel is so incredibly precious! I can't wait to meet her! Your mom looks GORGEOUS in that pic of her and Lola too. Holy smokes, I can see where you get it from :)

Oh, and something's coming your way as soon as I can get it to the post office! Give those cute kiddos a big kiss from me!
Unknown said…
You are absolutely beautiful Kim and you just have the sweetest little family too!! I miss you so much and hope I get to meet her soon :]

PS love Lola's little wink ;D
The Griffins said…
You are glowing!! I love you and your cute little family. Great pictures of both your little ones! :)
Jenny said…
Kim, she is beautiful like her mommy! Congratulations to all three of you on your new addition!
KENNARDS said…
so, so sweet. thank you SO MUCH for posting pics. i've been dying to see her. i, too, have something for sweet little lola! love you guys.

& ditto to that pic of gma D! just precious and beautiful!
Rachel said…
She is completely adorable!! And you look way to cute to have just had a baby. Miss you, wish we were closer.

Popular Posts