Getting ready for Hudson!

I've been keeping busy getting organized, cleaning and doing fun little projects like making art for Hudson's room..


I made Brandon go through his boxes of "STUFF" last night so we can make more room for Hudson's things... Boy was that interesting to see what he had saved! We went from four boxes to one! SUCCESS!!!


Comments

Brandon and Kim said…
Not too much longer to go till the little guy is here. Brandon and I are so excited for you. They are so much work but so worth it. Hopefully we can see you guys at the next family reunion.
Emily said…
I love the picture of Brandon going through his "stuff." That is what I need to do too! Probably 10 times that though! See you on Thursday!
Foy said…
Good to see you on here! His corner is very cute! It was great seeing you. Hope you guys are doing well.
Mae said…
KIM! I didn't know you started a blog! i was trying to respond to a comment Katie left on my blog and i found yours! Did you not tell me on purpose?

Popular Posts