ANY IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS? COMMENTS? HELP!!!j/k (okay only a little kidding)

A little update on Hudson...

-No progress since last week. He hasn't moved and I'm still dialated to a 1-and 50% effaced. (should I be sharing that information?)

-My belly is still measuring "small" and the Dr. ordered another ultrasound to find out how much he weighs.

-They want to induce at 1 week past my due date if I haven't had him by then.
I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE INDUCED!

I've tried:
-Spicey food-and it still gives me heartburn but thank goodness for TUMS!
-Long walks
-Reflexology-I have another apointment tomorrow and boy am I excited to be able to relax and have my feet and legs massaged (it's worth it even if it doesn't work!)
etc.ect.. :)

--ANY IDEAS--
Oh, and the next step will be to try an 'Eggplant Parmassean' recipe that my uncle told me about... A resturant in Kentucy garuntees it will put you into labor within 2 days or you get your money back! What do you think? Worth a try?!? :)

Comments

Tara said…
Hey Kim! So wait, I'm confused. When exactly are you due? already or are you just trying to get prepared? Anyway, I'm glad we're able to keep in touch on here. I love you're apartment! It is so cute! Tell Brandon i said hi! and GOODLUCK with Hudson!
Kristen said…
Hey guys! Love your blog! Glad to hear your doing so well.

K, so I never go on my own, I always seem to have to be induced so I understand how you feel. What worked for me with my last one is taking the herb
"evening primrose", found in your grocery store. I reaaly am not the type of person who likes to take pills especially when pregnant but it really is safe (it's not medicine..you can look it up online for more info). It softenes your cervix. so there you have it, that's my advice :) (you can even ask you dr about it. Keep walking, try to find some good hills too. Good luck and keep us posted!
By the way, I love your apartment! I especially love the surf boards, it remind me of our first apartment along time ago when Todd surfed a lot, now it's golf clubs!
Kristen said…
Here is a web site I found for evening primrose oil..just an FYI :) in case your interested

http://www.birthingnaturally.net/cn/natural/primrose.html
Definitely try the eggplant parmesan, even if it doesn’t work at least it’ll be yummy!
You may want to 'google' hints to induce labor naturally, I've heard some herbs and other things help. Good Luck!
Shauna said…
kim! Loving the blog, the layout is pretty. I dont know if i am coming into next next weekend, but if not i will be there for sure...i want to see this darling baby boy!
Mae said…
ask the dr. aboust stripping your membranes. i had it done twice. baby came the next day!
Tammy said…
Kim, having been there myself, I know exactly how you feel..... I tried it all.... lot's of "lovin", walking (somemtimes 3-4 miles a day) and all it did was make me really sore! I never drank any of the oils but I've heard horror stories, that all they did was give the person the "trots". This is just my opionion, but, the baby will come when he's ready. I was measuring small and my body wasn't doing anything...as you know I was 2 weeks over due. If you really don't want to be induced maybe just ask to wait another week. Although when I got the prostiglandin gel it put me into labor so... be patient... and as much as you want him here already, enjoy the short time before he does come. You two are going to be great parents!:)

Popular Posts