SWEET TOOTH ANYONE!?!?!?
We sure have enjoyed desserts the last month of my pregnancy! I surprised Brandon with chocolate covered Strawberries when he got home from school a few weeks ago. (He looks super tired after a full day at work and then class all night--I'm so proud of him!)
Last week for date night we decided to make homemade chocolate chip cookies and put vanilla icecream in the middle...
He couldn't wait 2 seconds for me to take a picture before he bit into it... GRUB!
While we were getting the icecream at Target, Brandon discovered cereal boxes that made him feel (and act) like a kid again... So funny to me, but then a few days later I spotted the lucky charms one and had to buy it because that was my favorite when I was little... We ate it for dessert last night! :)
All this along with many trips to Rite Aid for some hard icecream! Nothing beats thrifty, not even Cold Stone...
Comments
You have been tagged, go to my blog to find out what to do.
You look great! keep us posted on your pregnancy..it's getting so close.. I'm excited for you!