Hudson-Week 2


And Brandon thought he was too little to play with...

Daddy's find the most creative ways to get babies to stop fussing...
After nursing, he gets wedged between me and the armrest of my glider. He takes a breather for a few minutes before letting me know he's still hungry.
Then again, sometimes he snoozes.
Snuggling with the Mama! I can't believe how much I love being a mom. Hudson is so precious and I love him more than I can describe...

Hudson's first REAL bath!!!
I think it's time for us to get an umbrella! What do you think? We've gone to the beach three times now and Hudson has slept the ENTIRE time... I think it's either too bright, or really peaceful!
It was a little too chilly so Hudson snuggled up in his quilt from Aunt Katie and continued to sleep...
Snuggling with the Daddy
We had a rough start to our week... We spent Monday afternoon through Tues in the Hospital with Hudson. It wasn't fun, but he is doing great and they just wanted to make sure everything was okay. The poor little guy had an iv in his left hand, he also had some blood work done and a Spinal tap.

Comments

What was going on with him for you take him to the hospital? It sounds like he is doing better, I love how much you've updated your blog. He is so precious, congrats again. Love ya
Kari and Brian said…
Hope all is well with Hudson. I know how scary it is to have your little baby in the hospital. He is such a doll.
Sandy Stevens said…
If you don't quite stretching that poor babies face out, I'm going to come down there and do it to you, too! lol Thanks so much for sharing those adorable pictures. Can't wait to see him on Thursday.(And you guys too!) Love, Mom
The Griffins said…
This is too cute! And his hair has lightened up a lot! I had so much fun seeing you guys this morning! Take care and love you! :)
ema
Emily said…
He is so darn cute! That picture of Brandon squeezing his cheeks is classic. Enjoy every little second....they don't stay tiny for long. Love you guys!

Popular Posts