Hudson-Week 1












Comments

Mae said…
Wow! you were adventerous enough to take him outside the house in the first week?! That was more than i could say for myself. I love all of his experssions! They come with thier own personality!
Sandy Stevens said…
I can't believe how much he has changed in just 5 short days. What a little sweetheart. Loved all of your pix.
Kristen said…
thanks for posting pictures, those were so fun to see! He is so cute, just a doll!
Makes me so excited for mine to get here :)
Looks like your feeling and doing well, I'm so glad!
Loved seeing all the different pics of Hudson. Does he have blonde hair? He is really cute and can't wait to meet him in person.
Amy Jones said…
I want to see him sooo bad!!! You and Brandon too of course...
Shauna said…
adorable. he is like cracking up in his sleep! i love it!
Brandon and Kim said…
I love his shocked faces. So Cute!! Are you guys going to the Vegas Family Reunion this year in June?
Kim, he is adorable!! Congrats again. Im not quite sure he looks like though, do you guys have any ideas???
Summer said…
What a cutie! I love the pics of him smiling!
Emily said…
I LOVE the pics. of the little sweetie! He is so dang cute! Of course you took him to the beach in the first week of his life!

Popular Posts