Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you mucho..gracias..denada..

Comments

Tammy said…
So many darling pictures...most of which I have never seen before. I'm glad you guys had a great anniversary date and glad you are in our family Kim. we love you!
Sandy Stevens said…
Wow!!! What a difference a year makes! I have truly enjoyed the journey! Love,Mom
KIM: YOU HAVE TO STOP AND VISIT!! I JUST GOT REALLY EXCITED THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU AND HUDSON!! I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOURE COMING THROUGH FOR SURE, I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU. MISS YA
Tara said…
Seriously, can that kid GET any cuter? We all know the answer to that question is YES! I just can't wait to see it! I NEVER knew that Brandon proposed to you that way! He is so CREATIVE!! Thanks for sharing your 1st year with us!! Tell Brandon I said hi! Love and MISS you all!
Kari and Brian said…
What cute picture! We enjoyed looking at all of them. The baby is sooo cute. He is always changing every time we see the pictures. What fun.

Popular Posts