He's getting so big...and it's only been a few days since I saw him. How are ya? Autumn said you weren't feeling well on sunday, Hope things are better, love you.
Could he be any cuter, or could his eyes be any bigger? I miss him so much. Okay! I miss all of you. There, I admitted it! I love you and hope you are well.
Ohhh, he is so big!!! I can tell that he is getting alot more alert!! I love it when they start discovering things around them. Hope you guys are doing good!!
Kim: I think he look just like you!! I cant believe how big he is getting. Are you getting any sleep? Well, I love looking at allt he pics keep em' coming. love ya
Comments
I think he look just like you!! I cant believe how big he is getting. Are you getting any sleep? Well, I love looking at allt he pics keep em' coming.
love ya