Week 8

It's amazing to me how Hudson can go from happy to sad to happy in a matter of seconds... He is definately getting older because when he gets sad I can talk to him and smile at him and he will respond with a smile (sometimes while whining)-it's pretty cute. My favorite thing this week was how he responds to me as I go to pick him up. He kicks his feet, smiles and pants with excitement.


We've decided that we have been using the wrong kind of pacifier... Who knew that he would have so many prefrences about such things!

Maybe I shouldn't admit it, but one of the cutest faces he makes is when he is sad. His daddy can't handle it because it makes him sad (sweet). Brandon also thinks it's just like my sad face..



I hope I don't look like this when I cry...
Brandon got a new surf board this week. It was definately a highlight of his week. He says that I am not allowed to buy him anything for his birthday or Christmas this year... We'll see..

Hudson must be pretty special cause daddy even let him try it out!
He liked it so much he wanted to take his nap on it... :)

I love playing with my Hudson Boy!

I wish Brandon would realize what a great dad he is..

Lots of kisses and snuggles every day!

Comments

Kim, I can not believe how much he looks like you!! He is getting soooo big!! I love that you shaved his head, thats awesome. Miss ya lots!
Sandy Stevens said…
He couldn't be any cuter! I love the smile and then the frown. He has such darling expressions. Congratulations on the new board Brandon! Enjoy! Love, Mom
Emily said…
He is the most adorable little guy ever! I love how you are taking so many pictures of his expressions! You will have this cute little journal for him to look back on someday! So cute!

Popular Posts