Hudson and Zane


Meet Zane, Hudson's buddy! Zane is 6 weeks older than Hudson. Mae (Zane's mom) and I have become really good friends over the last year and I am really grateful for their little family. We FINALLY finished the longest game of Phase 10 in existance... It took us, oh--about 5 months to finish.. We started it before the boys were born! Guess who won! ME!!! ha ha-I asked what the prize was, I guess it's just bragging rights until we complete the next game--which will take another 6 months at the rate we move! I also have them to thank for my newfound addiction to 'LOST'.. We love you guys!

Comments

Kim! I didn't know you guys liked Lost! We are sooooo addicted. Steve liked it before we dated, and I thought it was silly that he liked it so much. But he got me to watch each episode with him, from the very beginning, in order, all seasons, and now I'm more hooked than he is!

Popular Posts