Hudson is 3 Months old!


It's amazing how fast time flies! I can't believe Hudson is aldready three months old! He is soooo much fun. We just enjoy him sooo much. Much to my dismay, he discovered his thumb this week... Oh well, not much I can do about it now! He loves to talk and be talked to. He told Daddy all about our trip when we got home. He smiles all the time, holds his head up with no problem, laughs when we play with him, squeels and tests the volume of his voice (it's really funny when he startles himself!). He loves to be "bumped" by his Daddy. I seriously try, but it's just not the same I guess. He also loves his little Sophie Giraff (thank you Brandy and Danielle!), However he seems to like sucking on only the behind... he he.. We just love him so much! (the other baby in the picture is his cousin Braden-Derek and Katie's baby--we need to see him soon!)

A little update on Brandon and I.. We both got new boards this week.. Yeah yeah I know, Brandon just got one a few months ago, but we couldn't pass up such a great deal. Mine is a 9 ft. yellow and tourquoise board and his is a white, 6 ft fish. FUN! (now I need to find a great deal on a wet suit so I don't have to freeze my buns!)

Brandon is finished with the sememster of school! I'm so proud of him for sticking this one out. I know it wasn't easy with a new baby and a recovering wife, and a new job, on top of all that! Oh, and yes we did get our car back (we wish whoever stole it could have kept it!) Hundreds of dollars later and too much stress to add to Brandon's overflowing plate right before finals, we should be able to get it repaired and back to normal this week. (we won't be parking on our street overnight anymore!) Brandon is working in Rosemead and loving his new job. I am soooo grateful he has found something that he enjoys. It's also wonderful to see him be able to put his personality and talents to use!

Life is definately not easy, but we're pressing forward..doing our best to enjoy our many blessings and learn from our various trials! Overall, we can't complain--we are healthy, we live in a beautiful place, we have each other, the gospel, and many wonderful people in our lives.

Comments

Tammy said…
So many cute pictures, I loved reading about your trip and seeing all the pics of Hudson smiling. He really is the sweetest baby ever! I have been meaning to call you all day but my phone is acting up, the screen blanked out so I can't call anyone because I don't have anyones numbers memorized...I hope you are doing well. Call me and we can do something this week. Are you going to girls night on thurs? Love you.
Sandy Stevens said…
The only thing better than these adorable pix is seeing you guys in person. Thank you for humoring me for mother's day. It was one of my most memorable days ever. Keep the pix coming! Love ya!
The Griffins said…
you are such a cute mom I love it. I think you should give me your email address and phone number so that i can invite you to view my blog-emagriffin@gmail.com.

Love you!
Tara said…
Kim, The photos of Hudson are so cute! I can't believe he's 3 months old already! I'm glad to see everyone posting photos of Braden, as well. I wish Derek & Katie would start a blog so that we could see more of what is going on in thier lives. So, what's this about a car getting stolen? WHere abouts do you guys live?

Where did you go on your trip? I'm thinking Utah to visit your mama for Mother's Day!?! Brandon started a new job? I had no idea. What is he doing now? How much longer does he have of school left? Is he still going to OCC? (I heard it's turning into a University).

There is so much going on in the fam that I'm in the dark about. Has Cody put in his mission papers? Has he gotten his call? I have no clue!

I'm glad to hear that even though your car wasn't safe, you guys are! I hope all is well! Tell Brandon and the rest of the fam hi for me! Love you guys!
Tammy said…
So I check back frequently to see if you have posted anything new and I laugh outloud everytime I see that pic of hudson and that HUGE grin.....he is sooooo cute!!!
Monica said…
Kim! I found your blog off of Nikki's...oh my gosh...your little boy is SOOOO cute!! I just went through your whole blog, looking at all your pictures...i'm such a nerd! haha!
How funny...i ran into Derek at the Angel Game on Friday and he said that he had just had a baby. And I totally forgot that you guys had one too! I'm 24 weeks (due October 8th) and can't wait for our little boy to get here!! Hope you, Brandon and Hudson are doing well! Tell Brandon hi for me!

--Monica

http://seanandmonica.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts