3rd Annual Camping Trip








We had so much fun this year in the Beaver Mountains with the Stevens Family! The weather wasn't too hot and I was extremely grateful that our allergies didn't act up this year! Last year we were miserable! Hudson did great and thankfully didn't keep everyone up at night! We relaxed, got REALLY REALLY dirty, saw many squirels and deer and fish and bugs and luckily no field mice! (last year some decided to come all the way home to California with Aunt Bev). Brandon caught a good share of fish (along with the other guys). I gave it a try this year but couldn't manage to keep the fish on the hook long enough to get it into my float tube with me (I'm actually not too disappointed about that). Brandon is still talking about Papa's chicken on our last night there-that might be a must have for now on! We are excited for next year and look forward to adding the twin girls to our adventure! We love you all! Thanks for the memories!

Comments

Hi Kim, I just found your adorable blog, your little family is so cute. Anyways I just wanted to tell you how excited we are that you guys are moving in. Let us know if we can do anything at all.

Matt and Melody
Cute blog, your baby is beautiful!
Foy said…
I love camping!! I want to see you guys too! I tried calling you tonight, but i think i have an old number?!? =) Well just call me. My number is still the same =) Hope to see you soon!
Foy said…
p.s the pictures of you outside remind me of that picture of us in the canoe .. so much fun ! love ya bunches!
Ok, so that picture of your dad and Hudson is seriously the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I was oohing and aahing over it when I saw it. Precious!
Tara said…
Kim, I need you to clarify because well, I guess I'm out of the loop. Twin girls? Not yours, right? I'm thinking a sister or sister-n-law but.... STILL! I am VERY curious! Your camping experience looks REALLY fun! I've been wanting to go camping for some time now, I just have to find people to go with. Anyway, tell Brandon & Hudson hi and I hope all is well with you guys! P.S. Isn't surfing sooo fun! I tried it once last year and LOVED it! I just need to get a lot more practice in! I've been wanting to learn for years though! Love and miss you guys!
Katie said…
Love your hat! I had to leave my hats when we moved, now I need a new cute one! SO do you have photoshop?

Popular Posts