Family Photo's!!!

























Our friend Mae is a photographer we had a family photo shoot a few weeks ago. I was actually bummed while we were there because Hudson was tired and getting hungry so I didn't feel like his delightful little personality would get captured, but Mae did a great job despite Hudson's mood! I am now having a hard time trying to figure out which pictures I'm going to print! I'll add some more soon, but here are some of my favorites today! :) http://photosbymae.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kimmie said…
Your family pictures are SO cute! I love the first picture, such a great idea!!
Tammy said…
Cute pictures... You all look really good, even though cute little Hugs is sleeping in most of them. Love you!
Emily said…
Such cute photos! You guys have a good lookin family! We need to start thinking Christmas cards again soon huh! BTW I love your blog background!
love the dress! ( i have it too) you guys look great
I love the picture where you're laying on the bench. That is just such a cute picture. You look so stinkin skinny. I better look that good after our little one comes! Love you! Kisses and hugs!
Kari and Brian said…
The pictures are so cute. What a cute family!!
Love the park setting (where is it?) and your family pics came out great. I really like the sunset pic.

Popular Posts