Photo Cards

So I've been debating whether or not I should put this on my blog, but I decided that I have nothing to lose. Lately I've been spending every spare minute (which are few and far between these days) trying to figure out how to start a custom photo card business. I've learned how to design my own papers and everything, which has been super fun, I'd love to provide an affordable service for anyone who is interested.
If you see something online that you like or have something in mind, we can make it. I will provide the option of printing them myself or e-mailing the file to you so you can print it wherever you'd like. If I print, I can do photo paper or professional 12 pt. card. (a little thicker that photo paper..)
Here are a few of my creations so far.
Here are a few of my creations so far.
Post a comment if you have any questions or e-mail me at bubsie.designs@gmail.com
Comments
I was excited to see another blog friend! We are at peacockpostings.blogspot.com
By the way.. this is Mary (Frandsen) Peacock