Hudson is 6 Months!

So it seems like so much has happened since I last updated our blog, I honestly don't even know where to begin! I guess I will begin with the most fun part-HUDSON. He is soooo cute, so fun, and soooo happy!
1-Hudson turned 6 months on Friday August 23!
2-He got his first two teeth the first week in August (no more chewing on our fingers!).
3-Since I posted last we have also introduced some solid foods, I have been really grateful for this because it gives me a little more freedom since the chungy still wont take a bottle... We've decided to go straight to the sippy cup now, which he will take about two or three ounces of whatever I put in it. Just this weekend we also attempted to see if he could figure out how to eat cheerios and much to our delight he LOVES them (I'm mostly excited to be able to distract him a little bit more in church)!
4-He started sitting up on his own about a month ago. It has been a process but he is definitely a pro by now-as he has learned how to balance himself with one hand while reaching for something with his other all without falling over (most of the time--I want to make that clear because we have witnesses of him face planting into the wheels of his stroller in Relief Society on Sunday). He now sits up in the bathtub and loves to splash and try to catch his little fishie toys.

He definitely is our little "Hugs," our bundle of delight. He still loves baby Einstein, walks in the stroller, when daddy gets home, his sophie giraffe, and anyone & everyone who gives him attention. He grunts a lot, and screams at the top of his lungs just for kicks--because his voice is so low naturally this is especially funny--most of the time. The other day while I was feeding him cereal, I got the hiccups.. Huds thought it was he funniest thing! He would look at me in anticipation just waiting for me to hiccup again--with each hiccup he would giggle for about two seconds and then stare at me until I hiccuped again.

After moving and then being out of town for about 3 weeks, he is back on his little routine and we are loving our new little life here in Huntington Beach. Here are some pictures of the last few months.


















Comments

The Griffins said…
I LOVE gerber onsies and he looks so great in them! miss ya!
Oh my goodness! I WANT HIM! I miss his cheeks and his spastic huffing and puffing with his mouth and eyes wide open when he gets all excited. Oh, I just want to see him so bad!
Kari and Brian said…
What a cutie!!!!! He is getting so big!
Tammy said…
He is getting so big, we haven't seen you guys in forever. Sorry about playing phone tag. Hope you guys are doing well. We just got back in town last night, hope to see you this weekend at Ellas birthday party.
Give lots of hugs to our baby Hugson!

Love the pics you can see his little teeth in. He is such a cutie.

Popular Posts