Pictures with Grandma "D"!

So these were taken a few weeks ago at my cousin Dan's wedding.. I was trying to get a good picture of my mom with Hudson because they looked so cute with matching green and everything. Well, Hudson decided to make silly faces in EVERY single picture--(Mom, I didn't think you'd mind if I cropped you out of most of them--you were laughing at him in most of them because he was being such a spaz :)!

Comments

Mae said…
Totally Adorable!!! No wonder I didn't hear from you for so long. I didn't realize you were in utah for three weeks!!!
The Griffins said…
hahaha! I love it! so cute!
Kim - Hey, it's Stephanie. I just grabbed your blog from Cassie's blog. It's so good to see your pictures. Hudson is so adorable. My blog is danielatongeistephanie.blogspot.com. So good to see you. You look so good! Miss seeing you!
JS said…
hi kim. We had fun at the beach today! Lets play again soon. Now that I have found your blog again, I am going to put it on my blogroll.

Popular Posts