I'm BACK!

It really is pathetic how I haven't REALLY updated my blog all summer. Just some random posts with not much dialogue... I feel like I haven't had time, but we all know that's a lame excuse because I have managed to spend my time lately at Disneyland, reading Twighlight, watching 24--I started with season 1 about a month ago.., messing around on photo shop, etc.. It just seems so hard to start again because I have missed so much!
Anyway, now that I just finished backing up all of my photo's from 2007 and 2008 on a memory card and cds, I feel like I am a little more organized and can rest assured that my photo's are safe-it's an honest fear of mine to lose all of my photos of mine and Brandon's first year married and also all of Hudson's pictures...
So, I'M BACK!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts