Summer Recap!
SURFBABIES!
August 23 Hudson was six months old. I was planning to do a mini photo shoot with him, but of course I was a slacker and never got around to it.. So, these are Hudson's 6 month photos, taken on his 1/2 birthday with my cousin baby Mathias! 'SURF'S UP LITTLE DUDES!'
O.C. Fair!
At the end of July we had some family in town and decided to give them the Orange County Fair experience. We ate greasy overpriced food, watched Pigs race each other and jump over hurdles (who knew!?!) and helped Hudson become the cutest lemon-head surfer there ever was!! It was great fun!
August 23 Hudson was six months old. I was planning to do a mini photo shoot with him, but of course I was a slacker and never got around to it.. So, these are Hudson's 6 month photos, taken on his 1/2 birthday with my cousin baby Mathias! 'SURF'S UP LITTLE DUDES!'

O.C. Fair!
At the end of July we had some family in town and decided to give them the Orange County Fair experience. We ate greasy overpriced food, watched Pigs race each other and jump over hurdles (who knew!?!) and helped Hudson become the cutest lemon-head surfer there ever was!! It was great fun!
Comments