Hudson is 8 months today!
I was just about ready to go to bed when I realized that I didn't take any pictures of Hudson for his 8 month mark, but then I remembered that we snapped a few of him crawling under the chair while Brandon was working on a paper.. He kind of got stuck so it was pretty funny.. (Are we mean for thinking it was funny?) He also was cracking up like crazy today and hopefully I can get the video on here to share... He is such a joy.. Pure joy and delight in our lives. He started crawling about two weeks ago and is now really enjoying his newfound freedom as he explores every angle of everywhere! He is finally growing some hair although he looks bald still because it is blond as blond can be. He has four teeth and love love loves cheerios, bottles, baths, stories, watching, listening and dancing to daddy playing the guitar, toy cars, attention from anyone who will give it, being outside, walks/runs in the stroller, when daddy gets home, when mommy gets him from his crib after sleeping, his blankets, ripping up my magazines, getting his teeth brushed, peek-a-boo, watching mommy or daddy dance (anyone would laugh if they saw me dance)... I could go on and on... I love how he enjoys such simple things and it reminds me to try and find delight in the simple everyday things in life.




Comments