Trip to Indiana

Hudson and I spent almost a week in Indiana with the Kennard kids while Celeste and Rich went to Mexico for a work trip. It was nice to have a small vacation from our everyday life. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I know Hudson did as well. It is definitely different than Huntington Beach, but a good different. It made me miss Fall, changing leaves and cooler weather. It actually reminded me of my mission a little bit. Thanks for letting us come. We are so grateful for our family and how much we can enjoy each other when we do get to spend time together!
The kids loved pushing Hudson around in the stroller, Mason thought it would be fun to see how high he could jump and Jeremy wanted to race! These kids were seriously so sweet to Hudson, I'm sure he is going through attention withdrawals now!



Hudson wishing he could go outside and play with the kids... (and slobbering the window, which I forgot to clean before I left--sorry Celeste!)


These chips were sitting on the stool he kept playing on (photo above).. Same size, but too bad he weighs much more than the 3 lb. bag of tortilla chips!


Hudson's new found love-CARS! One question.. Why is it that he knows exactly what to do with it.. In this picture he's eating it, but mostly he drives it around on the ground in front of him like he is suppose to.. He'll also chase after it if I push it away. (probably boring to everyone else, but I think it's stinking adorable!)


Just hanging out with cousin Isaac after all the other kids were in bed..

Loving the love from cousin Cassie.



The two pics of Hudson were on the airplane.. He did so so good. He didn't really cry at all, he was just entertained by all the people (such a social little dude), he was also the entertainer for all the people with his charming smiles and sweet talking-sometimes squealing.. I don't' know why it surprised me that he was so good, he is such a good boy. Oh, and the other two pictures are my suitcase.. So mad! I thought I was doing myself a favor by doing my laundry the day before coming home. Naturally I didn't want to waste the half empty box of rice cereal by leaving it behind so I tossed it in my bag... What a mistake! It took me about an hour to get it cleaned up!

Comments

Amy Jones said…
I can't believe his hair. I'm loving it! I hope my girls have that blonde of hair!

Popular Posts