Pumpkin Patch

We took Hudson boy to a pumpkin patch yesterday. He was so cute and interested in everything!

Standing like a big boy!


Our little Mr. Squatty!


Peek-a-boo!


This goat got up on two legs to get a better look at Hudson.. Didn't even phase Hudson one for one second, he just looked in awe at the animals!


Totally content sitting in the hay watching the animals in the barnyard.


HMMMMM... Which pumpkin do we want?!


Still looking at the animals...

Comments

The Griffins said…
Oh Kim I love it!! He is too cute!!! Miss you!
Emily said…
Kim you are so talented with all this stuff! I love the blog and the fonts etc... I seriously need some lessons on photoshop with you! Those pictures are adorable! Hudson is getting so big!
Erin Thompson said…
So cute, we just got home from the pumpkin patch. Don't you just love this time of year? I like the one of him in all the pumpkins. BTW, your blog looks great as usual. I so need to talk to you about a blog makeover.
Anonymous said…
I love the picture of Hudson in the pile of pumpkins, what a cute little guy!
Love your pictures at the pumpkin patch!!! I wish I would have gone to a place like that! I guess I could have taken pics at Smiths but it seems like it just wouldn't have been the same. :)
Brandon and Kim said…
He is getting so Big. Hope you guys are doing well
Katie said…
OMG Kim! Little Hudson looks so much like you. He's adorable :)

Popular Posts