Happy Halloween (belated)

We had a really fun Halloween this year.. We decided to go with a theme before Hudson gets to an age that he cares.. (And Brandon REALLY wanted to be Batman this year, ha ha..).

Hudson and I started the day by going to Disneyland with my friend Jen and her twins Berkleigh and Merrick. We had to take a picture in front of the "World's LARGEST Candy Corn." Disneyland is really fun during this time of year because of all of the fun decorations.. We had a really fun time, thanks Scott's!


Then I made really yummy CARMEL APPLES (thanks Amber for the recipe--I haven't met anyone who doesn't REALLY love them)..



Then we went to our awesome friends house for a party where we had our first encounter with the SPOOKY HOOKY.. It was a blast, thanks guys!

Comments

Oh my goodness! Haha, that is so CUTE!!!! I love the matching costumes!
Kristen said…
You guys look great! I love your costumes!!
Awe man those carmel apples look fantastic, Amber sure has all the good recipes :)
We are going to Disneyland in two weeks, hope it's not crowded.
the apples looked yummy. Love the themed costumes, you 3 looked great. Happy halloween!!
Anonymous said…
How fun that you live close to Disneyland! Loved your family costumes, that is great!
hey guys! Long time no see! Your little baby is ADORABLE!! Glad to see all is well. I just heard that you guys are in the same ward as our good friends Jeremy and Emily Curfew in HB. Small world! Take care!!
I love the new look of the blog, you are so talented. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, we gotta do something soon!
Katie said…
GREAT costumes Kim! I'm way impressed. Every year I think I'm going to dress up and hope that Zach will want to, but every year he's a party pooper! LOL...
Tara said…
Kim, these photos are so cute! How creative to have everyone dress up like the Batman characters!

I am so excited because I just brought my computer back from Cali (I'm home now) and I can finally catch up on everyone's blog!

Will you do me a favor? Will you please pass my email address on to Derek & Katie so that I can add their blog to my list? (And access it myself, as well. I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much and I hope to see you guys atFamily Christmas party!

Popular Posts