Just wanted to share some of the cards I've designed recently

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT-Sweet Corban Matthew was born in August and his mom really liked this design from TinyPrints, so I changed it up a little for her...
BABY SHOWER INVITE-My great friend Mae was giving her sister a baby shower and here is my first attempt at designing paisleys, flowers, etc..
CHRISTMAS CARD/POSTCARD-This is just a sample.. I was messing around on photoshop and came up with this one.. I threw in the pics of my beautiful mission companion (& handsome fiance) because I had just finished her wedding announcement..
My first WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT-One of my FAVORITE mission companions is getting married soon so I offered to help with the announcement. Included in this photo is the front & back of the card and a small insert..
IF ANYONE WANTS HELP WITH A CHRISTMAS CARD, LET ME KNOW!
(I'm charging next to nothing this year while I get BUBSIE DESIGNS going)

Comments

Brittany said…
Hi Kim! This is Brittany Waldron Todd and Dorothy's daughter. My dad is Brandon's cousin. My mom wanted to find family members so we went on a search. I am glad things are going well with you and your family!
Amy Jones said…
Do you do birth announcements for twins?
Katie said…
Wait a second! I didn't know you designed things on the computer!!! LOVE IT, you're so talented. I was going to ask you who and how you made your header. I need a cute logo for my miamoo designs blog. How much do you charge?

Popular Posts