9 Months old
So I don't think I ever REALLY knew how much I would love photoshop.. My husband thinks I have an addiction. He gets so sick of me being on the computer... But hey, at least I'm not out shopping or getting my nails done (which may not be a bad idea--have you seen my feet?). I took these pictures about a month ago in Huntington Beach. My awesome sister-in-law Autumn was an wonderful assistant and now, FINALLY, I got around to photo-shopping and having some creative fun with the shots.. I couldn't narrow it down anymore, sorry!
Now about the most important part---Hudson boy! He is sooo sweet. Crawling everywhere, laughing lots every day. He loves being outside, in the stroller, in the bath, and anywhere where Daddy is. He makes us laugh every day by his little communication grunts, squeals, and giggles. He has learned how to say 'MUM' sometimes 'Muma'. At first he started calling Daddy 'Ba', but has figured out how to say 'Da'... He loves yogurt, bottles (nuby sippy's still), cheese, avocado, bananas, oatmeal (if I'm lucky), and fudgesicles (I know, I know, he's a little young! I swear I just tried to let him lick it and the little chungy bit off a whole chunk!) We'll wait a few more months for anymore tastes.. He took his first few solo steps yesterday while pushing a toy, he actually let go a few times and stood on his own today. He crawls around the house clicking his tongue and scrounging for food. Ewe I get so grossed out sometimes! If only he were so persistent eating veggies! He also loves stories, and loves it even more when I am patient and let him turn the pages even if I'm not finished reading it. What a sweet little delight our little HUDS is! We are sure grateful to have his sweet little spirit in our home!
We actually don't see this face too much anymore, but when we do I can't resist thinking about how stinking cute it is!






Okay, does this look like the Daddy or what!?!

First attempt at crawling on the sand

PUPPY OR BABY?






Okay, does this look like the Daddy or what!?!

First attempt at crawling on the sand

PUPPY OR BABY?
Seriously, sometimes I wonder if Hudson thinks he's a puppy.. Whenever he gets happy or excited, this is his face, along with short loud breaths..

'Mommy, this is a new taste..Not sure what I think yet.."

yum, yum, yum


Don't worry, Autumn was right around the corner waiting to catch him

'Mommy, this is a new taste..Not sure what I think yet.."

yum, yum, yum


Don't worry, Autumn was right around the corner waiting to catch him








Comments
PS- your boy is SOOOOO stinkin cute!