Thanksgiving in Murrieta with the Waldrons





Comments

Kristen said…
wow what a good looking family!! Loved the pictures.
What a great family picture. I had asked Jackie if you guys had taken an updated pic at Thanksgiving and she said yes. What a fun day with ALL the Waldrons being togther. Hudson is still as adorable as ever and is getting so big!!
Katie said…
Hey Kim! Thanks for the comment :) They range in price depending on what you want. For a set of two they're $15, for a set of three they're $20. If you add on clips it's more. Are they boys or girls? Or both? I have some fun fabric right now!
Katie said…
Or...maybe we can do a trade? Maybe you can design me some templates that I can use for baby announcements, cards, etc. Let me know if you're interested in anything like that.

Popular Posts