Christmas Day!
Christmas was soooo much fun this year. We weren't sure how it would be since it is Hudson's first Christmas and isn't really old enough to know what is going on yet.. We ended up thouroughly enjoying watching him get so excited about his toys, movies, and of course all the paper and tags! :) He is so expressive. He is shows us he is excited with squeels of delight, kicking his feet, and grunting. It's so fun to be a mom and be able to spoil the Hudson boy at least once a year!!



Lots of toys! Now we just need to figure out where to keep them all!

A new beanie!

ELMO!

My Favorite picture of Hudson's excitment.. If he could talk I think he would have said, "Thank you Daddy! I love my new Elmo, isn't he so great!"

Santa delivering some more presents to PAPA's house!

Could those cheeks be any more yummy!?!?



Lots of toys! Now we just need to figure out where to keep them all!

A new beanie!

ELMO!

My Favorite picture of Hudson's excitment.. If he could talk I think he would have said, "Thank you Daddy! I love my new Elmo, isn't he so great!"

Santa delivering some more presents to PAPA's house!

Could those cheeks be any more yummy!?!?
Comments