January 2009
It is for sure time for another update.. January is flying by for us and we're sad to see it go because it means the start of another busy semester of school. Brandon graduated from Orange Coast College in December and will start at Cal State Fullerton next week. I have also decided to go back to school this semester. I will be taking a few classes, both online and at Golden West College. My gem of a friend Kristi has offered to let Hudson come over and play with her little guy, Jack while I take a night class or two.. Most of his time there will be spent sleeping because he goes to bed so early, but I'm still a little nervous to see how he does because the last few times I've left him with other people he hasn't done so well--I'm thinking separation anxiety is setting in.. He knows the Ward family pretty well, so hopefully it wont be to tough on him. Brandon will continue to work weekends as a marketer for Atlantic Memorial in Long Beach as well as driving for a few P.I law firms during the week.. I continue to work a few hours from home every morning answering phones for a greeting card company called Harrison Greetings. As for Hudson, he is continuing to be delightful and fun like always. He is standing quite a bit on his own, but has yet to start walking (after watching some other moms at church chase their running toddlers around, I'm definitely okay with crawling for now). He still loves Baby Einstein, anything with wheels, and balls.. He loves playing catch with whoever will play with him, loves daddy's guitar, and playing hide and seek in our little apartment. He is becoming a little tease, which is so fun for us (he'll crawl up to me, grab my phone or whatever else he knows he shouldn't have and take a run for it while pausing to look back and see my reaction.. I love that when he laughs he can't crawl as fast, it's hilarious. He also loves going to the park (he won't even look at me the whole time he's in the swing because he's so busy watching the other kids). We have also taken him to the pet store a few times recently and he grunts, claps, and kicks his feet with excitement as he watches the animals. He has also discovered waving (he either waves to himself with his little hand or moves his whole body as he waves his arm back and forth).

Chrissy and her favorite Auntie Kim! Look at her perfect little round face!

I got to meet my new beautiful nieces this month when Hudson and I took a trip to Utah to spend with the Stevens family for a week! Aren't they absolutely adorable?!

I love my sister! She has become my best friend

Hudson focused on the basketball game! He was perfectly still and perfectly content. (I only wish church were so entertaining for him)

Watching Tysen play basketball was super fun. He had an awesome game, come to find out he was playing with a broken wrist!


Hudson enjoyed watching the game with Uncle Nathan

"Look at me! Look at me! I can stand all by myself!" He stands especially long when we clap and praise him for being a big boy!

Papa and D! With ALL of their grandbabies!

Hudson demanded attention from everyone at dinner time by making silly faces and scrunching his nose while blowing air out of it! It was seriously hilarious..

I managed to catch one!

Hudson was teething while we were there and developed a little runny nose.. Cameron didn't like looking at the snot I guess and decided to help his little cousin out by wiping it for him! :) What a nice cousin!

Hudson playing with Uncle Nathan.. He misses you already Nate!

I didn't get a picture of Hudson holding the twins, but he LOVES babies.. He's actually really soft with them too.. I walked in the room a couple of times and he was just laughing with excitement because he noticed them on the couch

Grandma D set up some chairs for the boys to watch a movie in the living room. I was totally surprised that Hudson lasted so long!

Cameron and Hudson were so funny to watch.. Hudson just wanted to follow him around everywhere. I think this made Cameron a little bit nervous sometimes, but he is so cute to Hudson and such a good cousin!

Chrissy and her favorite Auntie Kim! Look at her perfect little round face!
I got to meet my new beautiful nieces this month when Hudson and I took a trip to Utah to spend with the Stevens family for a week! Aren't they absolutely adorable?!

I love my sister! She has become my best friend
Hudson focused on the basketball game! He was perfectly still and perfectly content. (I only wish church were so entertaining for him)
Watching Tysen play basketball was super fun. He had an awesome game, come to find out he was playing with a broken wrist!
Hudson enjoyed watching the game with Uncle Nathan
"Look at me! Look at me! I can stand all by myself!" He stands especially long when we clap and praise him for being a big boy!

Papa and D! With ALL of their grandbabies!
Hudson demanded attention from everyone at dinner time by making silly faces and scrunching his nose while blowing air out of it! It was seriously hilarious..
I managed to catch one!
Hudson was teething while we were there and developed a little runny nose.. Cameron didn't like looking at the snot I guess and decided to help his little cousin out by wiping it for him! :) What a nice cousin!
Hudson playing with Uncle Nathan.. He misses you already Nate!
I didn't get a picture of Hudson holding the twins, but he LOVES babies.. He's actually really soft with them too.. I walked in the room a couple of times and he was just laughing with excitement because he noticed them on the couch
Grandma D set up some chairs for the boys to watch a movie in the living room. I was totally surprised that Hudson lasted so long!
Cameron and Hudson were so funny to watch.. Hudson just wanted to follow him around everywhere. I think this made Cameron a little bit nervous sometimes, but he is so cute to Hudson and such a good cousin!
Comments