Hudson's Birthday Party!

We celebrated Hudson's birthday on Feb. 28th at Promenade park here in Huntington Beach. We enjoyed good company, playing in the park, being outside, munching on food & cupcakes. Hudson had a great time. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake, but we had fun teaching him :). His "big" cousins taught him how to open his gifts and then he & Braden went to town playing with them! {Braden will be ONE in a few weeks!} Happy Birthday HUDS! Can't even believe you're ONE! We love you and are so grateful to be your parents!





Comments

The Griffins said…
Those cupcakes are beautiful! But even more so are you and your family! I love that picture in the blog header of him with his hands up! CUTE! Happy Birthday Hudson!
Mae said…
So sad we missed it! We still have his gift waiting to be delivered to him!! Cute cake, Kim! Love your style!
I cant believe that he is one already, Im sure the time has flown by faster for you than me!! Wow, I still cant believe how much he looks like your family!!!
Katie said…
What cute pictures Kim! I love the layouts. I need to figure out how to do those. Hudson is such a little doll.
Hey Kim your boy is Beautiful!!! I just found your comment and had to leave you a message! It was great hearing from you! I love your blog, I am a little slow with this whole blog thing but I will try to keep it up!!!
Tammy said…
so cute, you always do such a great with photo shop!

Popular Posts