Autumn

We love Autumn! Who doesn't!?! She is my friend, my sister (well, really Brandon's sister--but mine now too!), Hudson's Aunt & favorite babysitter, etc, etc... A few weeks ago I asked Autumn if I could take a few pictures of her so I could put them on some sample graduation cards I would be designing and selling on Etsy... We then decided to do a fun photo shoot and then she came over and helped me edit them... Isn't she beautiful?!? I can't stop playing around with the pictures on photoshop. I don't think I could ever be a professional photographer because I can't stop, it's too much fun! :) For all of you who love Autumn I thought you might enjoy (and for all of you who don't, it's because you don't know her---and your missing out!--you can enjoy too, if you'd like)!
Here are some of my favorites!















Comments

Jenn said…
Those are all really cute pictures of Autumn.

Popular Posts