Easter


Our Easter was pretty kick back this year. WE all went to church together and then Brandon had to leave early for work. Hudson and I came home and hung out until Brandon got home around 6pm. We headed to Emily and Darren's for a late dinner with Brandon's Dad, Jackie, Brian, and Emily & Darren's little family. It was really fun to hang out, eat yummy food and watch a few home video's.. Thanks for letting us be with you for Easter! :)

I took these pictures of Huson right after church, so his nap and lunch was well overdue.. He was also watching the neighborhood kids have a little easter egg hunt in the yard, so I couldn't quite get him to look at the camera :)

Comments

Megan Bowen said…
You should have come and joined us.
I love Hudson's blue pants and easter outfit!! So cute!!
what a cute boy!! i love his outfit!!
Erin said…
Hi Kim! Hudson is so handsome. I'm loving all the pics and videos :)

Popular Posts