A FUN MESS!
Yesterday we had another play group {it's actually my calling on the enrichment committee--to be in charge of playgroup}. I've decided to start planning a little learning activity for us to do with the kids a few times a month when we get together. This week we let the kids explore different textures {Mae did this a few weeks ago with Zane and friends, isn't she creative!}. I wish I would have had my camera out the whole time so I could get pictures of all the kids--I'll be better next time.. And don't worry if you feel sad you missed out on the messy fun, we'll definitely do this again!
Hudson liked the Flour best, as you can tell..
Grant & Jack couldn't get enough of the jello.. Grant liked the texture of it in his mouth more than his hands :)


Hudson liked the Flour best, as you can tell..
Grant & Jack couldn't get enough of the jello.. Grant liked the texture of it in his mouth more than his hands :)

Jell-o, Dry Beans, Pasta, playdough, & Flour.. MESSY, But FUN!
Max, Hudson, Grant, & Zane were thrilled with the water table, they splashed, giggled, tried to dunk each other and washed their sticky little fingers..
Jack practiced his spoon skills with the pasta..
Comments