Girls Weekend

This last weekend, all the Waldron girls had a girls weekend to put together a book of my mother in law, Karen. Because Brandon works weekends, Hudson joined us..


I wasn't able to get much of anything done, but Brandon and I spent some time when I got home putting together our pages. I can't wait to see the rest of them and have the finished product! Karen passed away in August of 2005, although I only met her once, I feel like I know her. Someday I know I will, but for now I'm grateful for the wonderful legacy she has left behind and I am grateful that I can get to know her through each of them..



Comments

Megan Bowen said…
That is such a great thing to do in remembrance of his mom. In the picture of his sisters...one of these things is not like the other...you and Hudson are the only blondes.
Tara said…
Oh my gosh! I have never even heard of you guys doing this! This is BEAUTIFUL! I hope to see the other pages from her book. PLEASE ..... share! love you guys!

Sidenote. So I've seriously been on here for an hour just looking at your blog alone! SOOO CUTE! I am so glad you update it so frequent! Tell Brandon hi from me. P.S. I cannot believe Hudson is WALKING already? Where did the time go? Goodluck in Irvine, too!

Popular Posts