My baby pix

So after I posted the pictures of Brandon, my Mom emailed me these pictures of me.. I honestly see so much of Brandon in Hudson that I was wondering why everyone says he looks so much like me.. until I looked at these! NOW I GET IT! :)



I guess Hudson is just 'A GOOD MIX' like so many people say!

Comments

{autie} said…
Sheesh...that's so funny, because I was amazed at how much he looked like Brandon... crazy!
Katie Waldron said…
That is so crazy!!! Those last 3 pics of you are Hudson exactly!!! How cute.
Foy said…
I love those pictures of you. You are so cute! It is amazing how much he looks like both of you. Who do you think he pulls his personality from?
These pictures are the little Kim that I remember! And yes, Hudson is definitely a good mix of the two of you. What a little doll!
These pixs are adorable!! ;)
Is that Hudson with a wig on? Seriously I don't even see Brandon anymore!
Kristy said…
He looks exactly like you! I love it!!!

Popular Posts