Photo Group!
So I've been invited to be in a photo group.. I'm actually really excited about it. I am far from being a pro {and somewhat intimidated because the others are "real" photographers}, but I LOVE taking pictures and I LOVE editing them, so... Why not, right?!
Anyway, the theme this week was "reflection of life." Since I am not home this week and my camera is dead {and I'm without a charger}, I decided to bust out a photo I took a little over a year ago and do a little bit of this and a little bit of that in the magical world of Photoshop! :) {Did I mention that I still get emotional every time I look at this picture? It might be my all-time favorite}...
I'll bet you're wondering why I didn't post the picture! Well--you have to go check it out.. Bet you can't guess which one is mine {hehehe...}
click HERE
Oh, almost forgot--THANK YOU SHAUNA!! I have you to thank for no more sleep for pretty much the rest of forever :)
Anyway, the theme this week was "reflection of life." Since I am not home this week and my camera is dead {and I'm without a charger}, I decided to bust out a photo I took a little over a year ago and do a little bit of this and a little bit of that in the magical world of Photoshop! :) {Did I mention that I still get emotional every time I look at this picture? It might be my all-time favorite}...
I'll bet you're wondering why I didn't post the picture! Well--you have to go check it out.. Bet you can't guess which one is mine {hehehe...}
click HERE
Oh, almost forgot--THANK YOU SHAUNA!! I have you to thank for no more sleep for pretty much the rest of forever :)
Comments