Putting on shoes..

It seems like just a few weeks ago when I couldn't even get Hudson to wear any shoes and now he spends time each day trying REALLY hard to put them on himself.. :) I think he knows now that wearing shoes means going outside.. I really should be doing my homework, but I deserve a break after an hour and a half straight, right?!? I knew Hudson's "D" {aka, my mom} would especially appreciate this simple post.







Comments

Mae said…
So, let him put on the shoes and come over to our place!! We can't wait to see you guys again! ps. I bought us each a set of headbands, so we have some work to do!!
these pictures are adorable!! i love it!
we would love to see you guys!! we arent going anywhere for sure, so make sure you stop by and visit!!

Popular Posts