The San Diego ZOO

Zebra's--well, at least I got a good shot of their rears, right!?! Why is it that animals at the zoo tend to show their behinds more than their faces?


Hudson clapping for the zebra's, he was sad when we walked away from them..


Shivering while riding a polar bear


The real polar bear


Trying to give the Tiger's some loves




Hudson has started doing a REALLY sarcastic/fake/exaggerated laugh lately, it is really loud and really funny.. I caught him in action..


Monkeys...the mama and the baby!


My favorite monkeys:)






Rhinos like to snuggle too :)


On the way home, we stopped at the beach to check out one of Brandon's favorite surf spots...




Aren't these colors so fun!?! Hudson was a little bit more interested in hearing his echo in the tunnel than looking at me for ANOTHER picture..


He is facinated by his shadow lately.. I think he's trying to figure it out..

Comments

Stubbs Love said…
YOU TAKE SUCH GREAT PICTURES! Looks like you had such a fun family day...you did it, you cut your hair! I was wondering when the fact that it was getting long would kick in! I have been progressively cutting mine shorter and shorter every 3 months, so I am not so shocked by how short it is, next month Ima cut it little longer than yours! Crazy times!love you
The Griffins said…
Kim! What a great haircut! I love love love it! I'm coming to California next weekend (Memorial Day weekend) and would love to meet up at least for a few minutes again and see your little boy again! He's so tender! Talk to you soon!
He's getting so big, and his hair's grown in. He's changed so much, I just can't wait to see him this summer! And oh my GOSH Kim, you look AWESOME. Seriously beautiful. I swear every time I look at your blog you just get prettier and prettier, what's up with that?
Anonymous said…
You are awesome at photography!!
Katie said…
Hey Kim! SOrry, I didn't even realize you had commented on my landscapes blog! How are you? Love your haircut its really cute on you. I haven't gotten my cards yet, when did you send them? We need to catch up soon :)

Popular Posts