Carlsbad & Camping
Last week on Brandon's day off we decided to hop in the car and drive to Carlsbad to go to the beach. It's kind of funny to me that we would drive an hour to go to the beach when we could hop in the car and be at the beach in less than five minutes.. But we love going to other beaches, especially when there is potential for better waves :).. The weather wasn't the best, but it was still a good little day trip.. Then on Friday after work we headed back down to Carlsbad but this time to camp. I had never been beach camping and sadly I didn't even get a picture of me to document it, but I promise I was there! :) Can I just note that I LOVE camping at the beach.. Waking up to the sound of waves.. A little piece of heaven on earth! :)
"O! Look at all these rocks to throw! I don't even know where to start!"


"This looks like a good one!"

"The waves are sooo big! My Daddy will protect me though!"


He seems like he's getting so big some days and then I have moments like these when he still looks so little!

"O! Look at all these rocks to throw! I don't even know where to start!"


"This looks like a good one!"

"The waves are sooo big! My Daddy will protect me though!"


He seems like he's getting so big some days and then I have moments like these when he still looks so little!

"Mama! Did you see me in the water with Daddy?"


"Check me out! I'm a rock star!"


"I love my new camping chair! I can even sit in it and watch a movie while my mom packs for my first beach camping trip!"


"This is so cool!" {I love it when he looks to the side without turning his head, it's my favorite}

"Hey Dad, I got your back!"

Just one of the boys! {Tyler, Brandon, & Hudson} This was taken minutes before it started pooring rain.. We realized the hard way that maybe buying the cheap $50.00 tent the day before was probably not the best idea!

"Just eating snacks in my big boy chair"
Comments
-Kimber
Come visit our blog (that hasn't been updated in weeks!) http://scottieandkimberholmstrom.blogspot.com/