"hi"
Can I just say how happy our little guy makes us?! He is so "Chungy" {as the Waldron's would say}. His new favorite word this week is "HI." He has said it before, but right now he walks around the house saying "hi", "hi", "hi".. When we get him from his nap, "hi".. When I get frustrated with him for throwing toys off the balcony or emptying clothes out of the bottom drawers of our dresser, he looks at me with his big eyes and the sweetest little smirk and says "hi".. When I'm washing the dishes, he'll come in the kitchen and give my legs a hug, look up at me and say "hi".. I love it, I wish it would never stop.. But I'm sure it will pass in a few days or a few weeks, but I'm also sure it will be replaced with something equally cute.
Him saying "hi" all the time isn't the only thing we love right now. I love how every he hears a airplane or helicopter outside he drops whatever he's doing and books it to the patio so he can see. when he finds it--which he surprisingly does almost every time, he looks at me and then back at the sky pointing his chungy little finger and says "usat" {what's that?}.. And if the door is closed he will look at me and point to the sky where the sound is coming from and says "oh!"..
Whenever he hears the words "outside," "bye-bye", or "go" he starts waving and says "yeah, yeah, yeah.." over and over and over again practicly until we are out the door. He does the same thing whenever he sees the car or my keys.
When we ask him where his shoes are, he'll run and get them--he always knows where they are because he is constantly trying to put them on himself.. When we ask him where anthing else is he points {to nothing} and says "obadare"..
Whenever he sees food or the fridge he says, "mmmmmmmmmm!" When his food is hot and even sometimes when it's not he'll blow on it by doing the "ssssssssss" sound or "shhhh"..
He loves to play peek-a-boo, hide and seek, read stories, play outside, watch Baby Einsteins or The Wiggles, play with Lego's and blocks, play baseball out in the yard, sit and just watch other kids play at the park or from our porch.
Whenever he doesn't have a shirt on he will look down at his belly and smile and give it a few pats. Or if he is tired he will tickle it himself :).. He loves to be tickled and will hold his arm out for me to tickle it, if I stop he will grab my hand with his and place it back on the other arm so I do more {like mother like child:)}..
One new thing that he LOVES right now is turning on and off the light and pushing the buttons to turn on a movie or his little stereo. The first thing he did this morning when I got him out of his crib was point to the stereo so he could turn it off. Brandon says that yesterday he swears he heard him say "push" when he pointed to it.
His second favorite word right now is Daddy. He says it just as much as he says hi. I love it the most when he says "hi daddy."
Such a sweet boy, I really can't believe he is getting so big! We love him and are so grateful to be blessed with him in our little family.
Him saying "hi" all the time isn't the only thing we love right now. I love how every he hears a airplane or helicopter outside he drops whatever he's doing and books it to the patio so he can see. when he finds it--which he surprisingly does almost every time, he looks at me and then back at the sky pointing his chungy little finger and says "usat" {what's that?}.. And if the door is closed he will look at me and point to the sky where the sound is coming from and says "oh!"..
Whenever he hears the words "outside," "bye-bye", or "go" he starts waving and says "yeah, yeah, yeah.." over and over and over again practicly until we are out the door. He does the same thing whenever he sees the car or my keys.
When we ask him where his shoes are, he'll run and get them--he always knows where they are because he is constantly trying to put them on himself.. When we ask him where anthing else is he points {to nothing} and says "obadare"..
Whenever he sees food or the fridge he says, "mmmmmmmmmm!" When his food is hot and even sometimes when it's not he'll blow on it by doing the "ssssssssss" sound or "shhhh"..
He loves to play peek-a-boo, hide and seek, read stories, play outside, watch Baby Einsteins or The Wiggles, play with Lego's and blocks, play baseball out in the yard, sit and just watch other kids play at the park or from our porch.
Whenever he doesn't have a shirt on he will look down at his belly and smile and give it a few pats. Or if he is tired he will tickle it himself :).. He loves to be tickled and will hold his arm out for me to tickle it, if I stop he will grab my hand with his and place it back on the other arm so I do more {like mother like child:)}..
One new thing that he LOVES right now is turning on and off the light and pushing the buttons to turn on a movie or his little stereo. The first thing he did this morning when I got him out of his crib was point to the stereo so he could turn it off. Brandon says that yesterday he swears he heard him say "push" when he pointed to it.
His second favorite word right now is Daddy. He says it just as much as he says hi. I love it the most when he says "hi daddy."
Such a sweet boy, I really can't believe he is getting so big! We love him and are so grateful to be blessed with him in our little family.
Comments
You always take the best pictures, love all the beach pics from your last post.
Hope you guys are doing well, miss you:)