Update
So just because I haven't posted any pictures for a few weeks definitely doesn't mean I haven't been taking pictures the last few weeks!
Hudson likes to read the paper when he's stuck in his highchair:
Hudson and Daddy like to play soccer together at the beach:

Hudson was so sick... Look at his Rosy cheeks.. He had Roseola {so did I.. it was NO fun}


I can't believe those eyes.. This might be my new favorite picture...

And the same picture.. just in b&w...

Hudson LOVE LOVE LOVES swinging and playing at the park.. He also loves to just sit and watch the other kids, the dogs, the birds, etc...

So much to say..

So many things to laugh at... {notice my lip gloss on his cheek.. I just can't help but kiss those yummy cheeks dozens of times every day!}

Hudson loves to hide :) He also loves when we hide..

We have a new niece {well we actually have two new nieces, but have only met baby Lucy--Brandon's oldest sister Emily had Lucy--her 4th--on June 2nd! CONGRATULATIONS Emily & Darren! She is beautiful!}

{Our last time at D.land and boy was it packed! Maybe we'll go again at the end of the summer when we can get in free on my bday}
Hudson likes to read the paper when he's stuck in his highchair:

Hudson and Daddy like to play soccer together at the beach:

Hudson was so sick... Look at his Rosy cheeks.. He had Roseola {so did I.. it was NO fun}
I can't believe those eyes.. This might be my new favorite picture...

And the same picture.. just in b&w...

Hudson LOVE LOVE LOVES swinging and playing at the park.. He also loves to just sit and watch the other kids, the dogs, the birds, etc...

So much to say..

So many things to laugh at... {notice my lip gloss on his cheek.. I just can't help but kiss those yummy cheeks dozens of times every day!}

Hudson loves to hide :) He also loves when we hide..

We have a new niece {well we actually have two new nieces, but have only met baby Lucy--Brandon's oldest sister Emily had Lucy--her 4th--on June 2nd! CONGRATULATIONS Emily & Darren! She is beautiful!}

{Our last time at D.land and boy was it packed! Maybe we'll go again at the end of the summer when we can get in free on my bday}
Comments