Date night with my cute date! :)
Can you believe a post without Hudson!?! :) A few weeks ago we were going to go to a movie for date night but then nothing was really playing at the $dollar$ theatre so we decided to bust out our INDO BOARD after laying Hudson down for the night. It was fun to play with my hot date and laugh together while being silly {I wasn't really trying to be silly but I guess Brandon has this perfected a little more that myself}




-Then our awesome neighbors/friends Autie and Jeff watched him for us while we went to grab some dessert! After raiding the change drawer and sure that our "buy 1-get 1 free "like-it" size with 1 mix in" coupon was in our wallet we decided Cold Stone was the place! {FYI this coupon comes at least once a month in the mailer if you live anywhere close!}
-It ended up being one of those dates where one person orders something that ends up being WAY better than the other. And the one that scored feels like they REALLY don't want to share, not even a "taste" and the other one spends all night wishing they had ordered different..
-Brandon chose cake batter ice cream with brownies {my usual and before this visit, my favorite}..
-I ordered bright blue Cotton Candy with sprinkles! I know, first reaction is probably "sick, I wonder how much die is in that crap!?" Before taste testing any, I pointed to the bright blue one and said, "I bet only kids get that but I'm going to taste it." All I have to say is GRUB! If you haven't tried it you should and if you already have you probably know exactly what I'm talking about!
{I ended up being nice and sharing with cute date :)--there's no way I could finish it on my own anyway!}





-Then our awesome neighbors/friends Autie and Jeff watched him for us while we went to grab some dessert! After raiding the change drawer and sure that our "buy 1-get 1 free "like-it" size with 1 mix in" coupon was in our wallet we decided Cold Stone was the place! {FYI this coupon comes at least once a month in the mailer if you live anywhere close!}
-It ended up being one of those dates where one person orders something that ends up being WAY better than the other. And the one that scored feels like they REALLY don't want to share, not even a "taste" and the other one spends all night wishing they had ordered different..
-Brandon chose cake batter ice cream with brownies {my usual and before this visit, my favorite}..
-I ordered bright blue Cotton Candy with sprinkles! I know, first reaction is probably "sick, I wonder how much die is in that crap!?" Before taste testing any, I pointed to the bright blue one and said, "I bet only kids get that but I'm going to taste it." All I have to say is GRUB! If you haven't tried it you should and if you already have you probably know exactly what I'm talking about!
{I ended up being nice and sharing with cute date :)--there's no way I could finish it on my own anyway!}

Comments