Workout Buddies!

We are moving to Irvine in about a week and I am for sure going to miss some things about Huntington! One will be my many workout buddies and the weekly/biweekly ab workout on the front lawn! :) I have loved how fun and active all the moms/families are around "mormon minor" and will miss them for sure.. But hopefully we can stay in touch {maybe it helps that I have a pool in my new place and they will want to come swim!}



And at least I won't loose my favorite workout buddy!


Comments

{autie} said…
love it! We'll miss you times ten! But, you'll still see the Moussers! (sorry 'bout it)
Megan Bowen said…
We are going to miss you and Addison is going to need to see Hudson.
Foy said…
I heard you are moving to the harbor hills ward if so we will be in the same ward! Fun! Mostly because I haven't seen you in so long roomie =)
kim I would LOVE to see you guys!! Please call when you are passing through, we shouldnt be going anywhere so it should work out!! cant wait to see you!!
We will miss you too. And I will miss Hudsons smile.

Popular Posts