18 Months Old!

I can't even believe that Hudson is actual a year and a half! CRAZY! He is getting so big, and is a full on toddler now. Brandon and I talk almost every day about what a good boy he is. Despite his one really annoying habit of screaming at a high pitch {when I say high I mean loud and piercing} even that has become more bearable because he doesn't just do it randomly anymore.. Its mostly when he's embarrassed or busted for doing something he shouldn't :).. He is such a social boy, he still says "hi" to everyone and will still say it to us throughout each day or when we get him from his crib.. Some of his new favorite words/phrases are:
"YAY!" {followed by clapping}
"All Duh!" {all done}
"WHOA COO!" {whoa cool}
"Hi Dada"
"Dat?" {asking what's that?}
"Beebe" {baby}
"caw" {car}
"titten" {chicken}
"nigh nigh" {nigh-night}
"uh...luh...ewe!" {I...LOVE...YOU}
"Geesus" {Jesus}
"Up" {whenever he wants to be held}
"choo-choo"
"vroom"

Whenever I think he has put something into his mouth I'll say, "where's your tongue" and he opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. He thinks this is a game and so funny..

He loves to play hide & seek. He loves swimming in our pool, playing outside, going ANYWHERE in the car & Listening to his music in the car. When we exit the Freeway and start to slow down he always says, "All DUH!"

He also loves watching Baby Einsteins or Micky Mouse Clubhouse. He loves to eat chicken nuggets or quesadillas{sp?} and steamed broccoli {pretty much the only green veggie he'll eat right now}.. He still loves seeing ducks, airplanes, helicopters, big trucks on the freeway {that's when he says, "WHOA COO!"}, & motorcycles.

He knows sign language, well one word in sign language--more... He uses it all day long... He'll use it for more food or for us to toss him into the air again.. He'll run to the fridge and do the sign then pull on the fridge.. He does the sign whenever I tell him to say, "please" and also uses the same one for "yes."

When I want him to clean up his toys I start singing "clean up clean up everybody everywhere.." and he will get a huge smile on his face and clean up whatever he was playing with {unless it's his blocks or Lego's scattered around the who apartment, then I get down and help him}.

He is still such a sweet little delight and full of squeezes{hugs} and kisses. We just love that we get to be his parents!
{pictures coming later this week!}

Comments

Popular Posts