Albrechtsen Reunion 2009

Lake Tahoe, CA
Hudson had sooooo much attention from all of the cousins, aunts and uncles!

This is cute Tesa watching all of the little boys dig in the sand...

It's official, Hudson is obsessed with sun glasses..
Around the campfire {of course Huds couldn't sit still so I had to follow him around..}
During naptime the second day I actually got to relax a little bit in the Lake with some cousins {bummed it's blurry}

Playing with Aunt Staci & Matthias..

Right before Matthias face planted it :)

We got to ride in Aunt Wendi's little boat too.. Hudson was happy only when I was holding him..

LoVe {my favorite picture of the trip}

BEAUTIFUL! {and no I didn't even edit this one ounce!}
The Albrechtsen Family

And last, but certainly not leaste... A competative game of VOLLEYBALL!
'Albrechtsen Mafia' vs. 'Jared's Bachelor Party'
Winner: I can't remember... All I know is it was F-U-N!
Bump...

Set...

Spike... :) {notice I have a huge smile on my face in EVERY picture}


I just stole this from my aunts blog, I haven't had time to go through all the pictures and make a collage! {hope you don't mind Celeste}

Comments

Rachel said…
You take some of the most beautiful pictures. I hope that life for you is going great. From the looks of things they are.
I love your pictures, so many cute ones of you and Hudson.
Katie said…
GREAT picture Kim! SO many good ones :) Call me soon, I've got a few questions :) And I'm thinking about having you design a logo for my miamoo designs blog. I already have business cards so don't worry! ;-)

Popular Posts