Come play with us at our new favorite park!

Isn't it beautiful!?!?

Sometimes there are even these sweet sailboats in the water...

And these nice retired men are the sailors from shore...

There are PLENTY of ducks to chase..


And scare into the water...

Beware... Lots of ducks=LOTS of duck POOP! :)

There are cool trees everywhere for plenty of shade..

And you can find leaves all shapes and sizes...

Then there is this SWEET playground! {FUN for all ages...}


Hudson says, "come and play with me, my parents are fun.. But I miss my friends!"




Comments

Amy Jones said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jones said…
Love the pictures. I wish I could steal you for a week to just follow my family around and snap pictures of us! Miss your faces!
You take some of the most beautiful pictures! That son of yours is the most adorable thing!
JS said…
You tell us when and where and we will be there.

Popular Posts