Surf's Up and The Slash Pad

My good friend Autie invited us to go see Surf's Up last week for FREE! Since it was FREE we decided to take Hudson to his first movie and see how he would handle.. He did GREAT.. {For the first half..} That's okay, it was REALLY fun anyway. We decided since we were already at The Spectrum we would let Hudson get a little WET and play on the Splash Pad.
{thank goodness the prepared mama packed some sunscreen and swim trunks.. oops! forgot a towel though hehe..}


Checking out the BIG-SCREEN for the first time!


The Splash Pad!
{p.s. I know these are all pretty much the same picture but I couldn't choose, he's just so cute and animated in all of them!}






Comments

Mae said…
So cute! I'm glad you posted all those pics!! They all have to be seen!
Tammy said…
hugs seriously has the BEST smile ever.... Just makes me smile looking at him.
Kim! You guys take the cutest pictures I have honestly EVER seen! Teach me please!!! U guys r such a beautiful family!!!
Hey Kim! Its Sarah Jugan. Well now Sarah Sherman. I lived with Leslie and Caroline for awhile on 19th street when we all went to the singles ward. Tall..blonde? Remember me? I found your blog through Matt and Mari's! When I moved out of the house you were on your mission! Hey Congrats on getting married and having a baby! I am now married with a baby too! She was born 12-27-07. I am thinking they are pretty close in age. I am going to put you on my blog list so I can keep updated ...is that ok? And if you send me your email I will add you to our blog cause its private.

girlforgod27@aol.com

Popular Posts