July 2009 Utah Trip

After camping for a few days, I drove Brandon to the airport and then Hudson and I went to Price to spend some extra time with my family. I am grateful for my job because I was able to take it with me and work in the mornings from my moms house, but Brandon isn't so fortunate :).. I'm sure he enjoyed some good surf while we were gone and he also worked on getting our apartment ready for the move..
It was so fun to just hang out at my parents house. We took the kids to the pool a few of the days, let them play in the backyard, celebrated Tysen's 19th birthday, and Hudson and I even got to see my Dad take off in a helicopter! {I'll post those in another post because I think this one will be plenty long!}



































Comments

Tammy said…
Cute pics.... Pictures of those baby girls make me miss my twins at that age.
Hudson is so dang cute... We'll be home tomorrow night We'll have to meet up this weekend sometime.

Popular Posts