Bachelorette Party for Becky

We had such a fun night with just the sisters at Katie W's house! My friend Shauna who also did the high contrast painting, did all of the decor, Anthropology style.. Perfect for Becky and so cute! It was really relaxing and fun to be together without kids. We giggled a lot and hopefully didn't embarrass Becky too much! Tammy made some delicious chocolate covered strawberries and I made cute little angel food cakes and yummy frosting. {I really struggled making the cakes and sent Brandon back to the store one or two times after messing them up--what a good husband! He even knew not to complain because I was already frustrated:)}
The Bride...
The food...

My Sister In Laws!
{I married into the best family}

Comments

Foy said…
I love the spread on the table .. it looks like something from a magazine =)
Tammy said…
Yay for sister!!! I need copies of these cute pictures.

Popular Posts