Free Train Ride and The Beach!

On Saturday morning we met up with some friends at Goat Hill R.R. in Costa Mesa. Every 3rd Sat. it's free! I think Hudson had just as much fun watching the trains and playing in the gravel while we were waiting in line :).. Boys! Anyway, it was fun to meet up with friends for a few!






{left to right} Zane, Me, Hudson, Addison, Megan, Merrick, Berkleigh

{left to right} Mae, Zane, Me, Hudson, Addison

Then Hudson had a good long nap and I read more of "These is My Words" {the BEST book that I've read in a really long time--thanks for letting me borrow it Autie}. After nap, we met up with my Aunt Bev and cousins PJ & Kimball for a few hours at the beach..

Hudson was COVERED head to toe in sand, he's never been this sandy before.. He usually doesn't like to get so dirty, but surprisingly I'm glad he did..I think getting dirty is good for kids.. {the only way I could get him to look at me was to ask him where his tongue is, therefore he is sticking it out}






And right when we were going to get a pic of the Leung's with Hudson, P.J. told Bev that he thought he may have been stung AGAIN my a sting ray, so the only pic I ended up getting of all of them was when she was doctoring P.J. {it was just a scratch, no sting this time, thank goodness!}

Comments

Luke and Mary said…
Kim... you seem like such a great mom. And you always look gorgeous. How do you do it??????
Mae said…
I'm so large I'm squishing my poor child!! (both of them, I guess!) Yikes!
Mary, thanks for the compliments, you're so nice! :)

Mae, you are not squishing either of them, but poor kidos are sandwhiched between the two of us, it cant be very comfortable! :)
Katie said…
Kim I can't get over how much Hudson looks like you! Great pics as always :)

Popular Posts