Go Brohams!

All the Waldron Boys have been talking forever about putting together a softball team, and they finally did it! They call Brandon "Coach" because he's the one who made it happen. It's fun to watch the games, I wish some of them weren't as late as they are, otherwise we would be at all of them! Here are a few pictures Autumn and I have snapped at a few of the games..
Oh, and of course their team logo :).. Shirts will be printed by Friday so let me know if you want to sport one! :)

The Team

Derek {bro}..

Brandon & Derek {bro}

The lil' fans...

Greg {bro in-law}

Dave {bro in law}, Casey {bro}, & Jason {friend}...

Jeff {bro}, Casey {bro}, Brandon
My little bat boy-Hudson

Avery & Braden


Jeff {bro}

Comments

Katie Waldron said…
Will you send me that pic of Derek swinging away!? :) Thanks! xoxo
JS said…
That is pretty impressive that your inlaws can basically create their own team cause there are so many of them. :)

And, they all look the same. I swear, I thought that first pictures was brandon, until I saw another picture of him.
Tammy said…
I need copies of these pics too!! LOVE the t-shirt... classic, I want one :o) We should make them for all of the grandkids how much do they cost?
Don said…
Thanks for sharing the pics ! Love seeing my 'primary boys' all grown up and doing well! You do a great job...hope you don't mind me 'following' once a month or so.

Hudson is the best ! He's got a modeling / surfing career all racked up when he grows up.

Popular Posts